Monday, June 1, 2009

Some blurbs...

Hey..

It's HOLIDAY!!!! God, sooooo much to do in these two weeks.. Trust me, I have to enjoy my last moments of freedom before the real war with SPM starts... Plus, I have to complete revising my form four topics, science subjects come first for sure... Love? After I'm old enough of course...

Exam was over and it didn't go that well... I hope I will get 'Penghormatan Pengetua' even if I have to be at the bottom of the list.. Miss my buds a lot.. I'm having a rough time with one of them... Here goes... I really appreciate her as a friend, God, its since primary school we've been together.. And all of a sudden, she said something to me that make me realise that I was not much of a friend she need at that time... I don;t really mean anything to her except the roommate to her 'friend'... It's kind of sad to know that, really... But someone told me that, you don't have to degrade your dignity for that particular friend... Maybe she's right... I deserve a better friend... This problem may seem petty, but it kept on disturbing me throughout that week of exam.. Well right now, who gives a damn about that..
My bros are back and that's good! We'll b e playing in the cyber a lot.. Shooting people's heads off... Yay.. That's all from me....

Live life to the fullest... And love it...

Zuhaira

 

When the heart tells it all... Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon