Friday, March 20, 2009

Debate or homework first?

Here we go...



Debate?

Well, I have to practise a lot for the audition that is surely going to be held after the holidays. A lot of people say that I'm a shoe in since I was chosen for last years debate and surely I'm going to be chosen again this year. But still, I''m not gonna accept that theory unless I got that confirmation form Miss D. A really want to go to the UIA debate competition among schools in KL. It's going to be a great experience if I got the chance. The only flaw is my stage fright and my dumbness about current issues. I have to do a lot of reading which I'm so lazy at.... Sigh, hopefully all the hardwaork will pay off later on.. May God bless it all.



Homework?

I'm stressing out! I've been trying to call so many people to get the title for bm essays... All I know, is that its for some PBB thing.. No one is replying neither my sms nor calls... What are they, dead?! God, please help me....


Live life to the fullest.. And love it...
Zuhaira....
 

When the heart tells it all... Copyright © 2009 Girlymagz is Designed by Bie Girl Vector by Ipietoon